Imagine you are here in this photo, write the beginning of a story, you need to capture your reader’s interest, think who, where, when, what, how.
Put the apostrophe in the correct place in each sentence.
1) Here’s that boys pencil.
2) That’s my mothers best friend.
3) Both cars bumpers got dented.
4) Sallys jacket needs mending.
5) The birds wing is broken.
6) The childrens minibus has arrived.
7) Why is Davids sister crying?
8) The mices tails were cut off.
9) Jamess answer is correct.
10) Who took the boys bicycles?
11) This books last page is missing.
12) The ladies room is over there.