If you could name a new Reindeer for Santa, what would you call it and why?
An interactive activity today, from the BBC Skillswise website, joining two sentences with a conjunction to make a compound sentence. Please click the link below to take you straight to the activity.
Punctuate the following sentences with speech marks (remember sppech marks ago around the spoken word)
1. Can I help you asked the shop assistant.
2. Hello Fred asked How are you today?
3. I can’t believe this has happened! Shrieked Sally, where have all my sweets gone?
4. First I would like you to get your books out, asked the teacher, then I would like you to write the title and the date.
5. Stop! Shouted the man, come back here with my newspaper!